Sunday, November 15, 2009

Better Late Than Never

It's been way too long since I updated this blog. Life gets in the way sometimes.

Anyway, my friend Bonnie and I are going to hostess a Holiday Boutique at her home in Oceanside this season. She wants to hold it over three Sundays in December, from 11 to 4. My initial thoughts were that two would be enough, and another vendor that is participating thought the same thing. But I don't have anything to loose by doing it three weekends, so heck, I'm in.

Bonnie is a rep for Silpada Designs, which is a line of very nice sterling silver jewelry and accessories. She used to sell Cookie Lee Jewelry, but moved up a few notches with the new silver line. Bonnie also makes jewelry herself, so I hope she has some of her own work for sale too.

I have been on sort of a bracelet binge the past couple months. I like making them and they take less time than a full beaded necklace. (I am talking about beadweaving moreso than stringing.) I am addicted to tiny seed beads, in all shapes, colors and finishes, so I love to work with those more than any other type of bead. Which isn't to say that I don't adore semi precious beads, freshwater pearls or glass beads of any kind -- I Do!

Anyway, I will attempt to post the flyer that I am working on for the show. Tell me what you think, and by all means, come and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment