Thursday, November 26, 2009

Update on Holiday Boutique

There has been a change to the dates for the Holiday Boutique that I will be participating in with my friend, Bonnie. We are reducing the dates from the first three Sundays in December to only December 20th. But for good reason!

The first two weekends in December, I will be displaying and selling my jewelry at the Carlsbad Inn, outside between the hotel and Fidel's Restaurant. I'll be there Saturdays and Sundays (hours to be determined). I am waiting for confirmation that Bonnie will be able to sell her Silpada jewelry as well, and will update this blog when I find out.

I am pretty excited about this opportunity. There is a long-standing art show that takes place on the hotel's front lawn every weekend, so there should be established traffic from that in addition to normal weekend foot traffic in the area.

Wish me well!

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie is in! We have been given permission for her to sell Silpada as well.
    We will be at the resort from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday and Sunday, both weekends.
    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete