Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bead Buddies

I still have a little trouble with the layouts and uploads and other details about this blog thing, so yesterday when I was writing about the Beadwork Meetup, I actually had more photos to include. I uploaded them multiple times but must have been doing something wrong because they didn't stick. Hmph. Never give up. Here they are today: my beading buddies!


This is Theresa, the organizer of the San Diego Beadwork Meetups. She is a busy mom, but makes time to get together with the many other beadaholics in the group to have fun. She never seems to run out of energy.






This is Michelle. I have watched her skills progress over the past year or two, and am impressed at the projects she tackles. I think I rubbed off on her a little, too, as she has been working in seed beads lately.




This is Debbie. She is a transplant from Chicago. We understand each other because we know what wind chill factors are, and never ever want to experience them again!






The lady on the left is a newer member, so I don't know her too well, but she is picking up skills very fast.
That's Kristene on the right -- the Swarovsky Queen. She is a fast seed beader, and has a little Yorkie named Harley. She also knows exactly which drawer I keep my Swaro crystals in and peeks at them each time she is here to see if I have any new colors.




And finally, this is Linda. She is taking on beadwork like a storm and even brought her tools and beads with her when she went back to India on holiday last fall. She wore traditional Indian clothing for me on Sunday because I am a fan of that fashion.
So there are a few of my Bead Buddies. I have lots more and will introduce them over time. :-)
















No comments:

Post a Comment