Monday, March 1, 2010

Beadwork Meetup Feb 28, 2010

I hostessed another Beadwork Meetup at my house this past Sunday. We crammed seven of us into my studio and had a wonderful afternoon of beading and chatting.




Everyone brought food and it was a sunny day so there was good light too.

Teresa worked on a necklace that featured a pendant made by our friend Kimberly. Michelle used seed beads to make a circular medallion. She wasn't sure if it would become part of a bracelet, or half of a pair of earrings.

I finished up another cube and delica seed bead bracelet. Kristene worked on a necklace using Swarovsky crystals and seed beads. I think we all made progress on our projects, but can't be sure because there sure was a lot of yakking going on at the same time.
I really enjoy hosting these events at my house. There is a severe lack of bead buddies in Escondido and I truly appreciate these gals driving all the way up here to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment